October 20, 2015 by Adam Harkness in Feed the Family
- 2 large organic purple potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes into thin strips at the desired thickness.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder and onion powder.
- Coat the potato strips with the oil/spice mixture and arrange carefully on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes (length of time may vary depending on thickness).
- Remove from heat and serve warm with your choice of seasonal sauce.